Let it go

This week is such a screw-up. The ominous deadline of assignments loomed ahead accompanied by the decreasing displacement between us and the exams that are way off the scale. Initially, this Saturday was supposed to be my breakaway from the nonchalant and melancholic suburb life. Nevertheless, certain circumstances had deterred me from setting my feet at the supposed rendezvous point at Kl Sentral. I hate the obtrusion in my itinerary.

When your weakness is disclosed in front of the public, how would you feel? I knew how I felt. It is like a juggernaut of rage trying to pierce through my heart but to no avail. Instead, it just keep squirming, struggling, thrashing about all the while tempting me to give in to my dark side. It is undeniable that I am considered a second-class here since I am as proficient as a substandard neophyte in applying my repertoire. I possess no international view, look like Quasimodo, who will never be in the favor of present Esmeralda and have no prowess whatsoever. The harsh harangue that I was barraged with left me with no chutzpah at all. This let is just too demoralizing.

The sole personality which I can't bear with is the audaciousness, overly self-conscious and self-proclamation proclivity. Damn, why do I have to stumble upon this kidney of humanity who savors being a scaremonger that adores jeremiad? The sheer disparity between us almost led me to reveal my true color and plunge into discrepancy. The virtual exoskeleton in the form of morale and ethic is breaking part by part. I just know that I am never the same person as before. The corollary to this whole turmoil is the severe dampening of my gusto to attend the reunion for the fear of being a wet blanket. Please just let the heaven rain over me to distinguish the raging flame.



Behind every incorrigible situation is the coruscant hope. A massive thank you for my high school friends who have once again lifted me from the nadir of this week, though the mans of aid are still subject to language abuse. If you take a beating from someone, just grow up and strike back with equal or more magnitude. Let no foes be unattended and no friends forsaken. When the entanglement is too complicated, just slice it away with a strike like Alexander The Great. Let my stereo heart be buffered against every manacles.



Taylor Swift's " Mean" inspiring lyrics renew my aspiration once again. Linkin Park taught me how to remember all the sorrow and disappointment and let it go. There is also Demi Lovato that emboldens me to rise up from the ground like a skyscraper. The world is full of lighters.





Crawling,
Silent Gazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十