Advent

I am finally here. Here at the Sunway College. I have the most embarrassing moment during the onset of registration. My impedimenta was so conspicuous with its constituents comprising of three humongous luggage that require my whole family to transfer it from place to place. This must the culture of us who still live on top of the greens. Being very outdated, outmatched and outclassed.

Despite not being blessed to be a Cassandra, I can still sense the pressure exuding from everyone during the orientation. Besides most obtained straight A plus in SPM ( I met one with 11A+s), all of them was swathed with those coruscant brilliance aura, confidence and charisma. I feel myself to be so little in the midst of them. The overwhelming intimidation deterred me once again from sequestered myself from the cycle.

Being entangled in the state of brouhaha, I am still quite perplexed by the whole transition. It all seems to be overly inchoate and ethereal. My itinerary to find compatriot commences now. Notwithstanding, I excused myself from the hodgepodge of madness and immersed myself in the sickly air of Bukit Bintang. Being lost during a shopping frenzy in the vicinity is so demoralizing since it was my fourth visit.



Shopping is memorable. Having a repast of second spaghetti at Sunway Pyramid's Secret Recipe, becoming a bystander of a fashion show at Times Square and getting my legs all cut up at Midvalley is a good reminder of my shopping trip.

The appurtenance of a congenial shopping trip is money and music. Rihanna's songs are ubiquitous and become a staple ingredient in the shop's recipe to fish customers. The other seasoning encompasses Enrique Igleisas, Kesha, Katy Perry and Black Eye Peas. Justin Bieber and Duffy become the soundtrack of FOS. I miss the melody of Kpop. Riding above the others is no other than the provocative S&M and Only Girl in the World.



Bracing myself to the next challenges and the limited internet service, it is time to remind myself to get back to books and indulge in the usual business.








UN- complacent.
Silent Gazer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十