Backlash

The orientation week is reaching its end and the onset of classes is due tomorrow. It was odd for me as it is the first time I have never been quarreling with anyone during orientation. Notwithstanding, this is still the best orientation ever since it does not incorporate any of those childish physical games that are played during Form 6 orientation.



At the first glance, my roommates are antipodals to each other. At the end of the day, we still remain as the most close-knit roommates as we always move around in a group 0f eight. One of them is a total replica of James Wong including his oration shtick. Sadly, the sole engineering roommate have undergone operation prior to his arrival and cannot rush as swift as he was when he played basketball. My two Indian roommates possess coruscant histories. One obtained 12A+s in SPM and the other have studied in Singapore under ASEAN scholarship for 6 months before switching to JPA.



My condifence was crushed once more when my first friendly attempt is welcomed with a cold shoulder. Perhaps I am too insignificant in his eyes. Oh well, I am undergoing the thick-face therapy recommended by Karen. So, no harm done. I have my first steps of hierarchy in college. Riding above the crowd is those high-class scholars who can be seen appearing very august, speaking fluent English and donning on those really voguish garments replicated from those KPOP singers onstage. Yes, they ignore us. International students are massive. There are Blacks, Koreans and others. Blacks are super tall and fashionable. The Koreans looked just like those actors and actress from drama. I kept seeing shadow of former classmates in the college. I noticed trait of Joel, Joshua, Christopher, Adrian and Nicholas among my coursemates. The lingering memories of GRSS must be getting into me.

Today, we are informed of choosing our classes and subjects. All hell break loose. A few are busy cutting the lines and they get the best timetable. At the mean time, those of us who are so disciplined and queue all the way are left with no choice and are compelled to keep shifting our timetable as it just keep crashing with each other. As the last moment reaches, I resort to just cut lines in order to complete my timetable. Btw, that is my tenth visit to each counter. Yeah, my inner volcano has erupted. That is why this post exists. The second coming of this feeling still take its toll on me after the previous fiasco last month. Anyone, please save me.



My gloomy state is exacerbated by the leaking of pipes and the fan that causes blackout of our rooms whenever it is switched on. My first week is going downhill and now I am impassive to all matters. Nothing is ever going to cheer me up or bring me down. This is me going with the flow and becoming a short-lived phantom on this surface. I am doomed without motivation.



Even when the pyramid is so near, I can only make sporadic visits there. The pain and suffering endured by a profligate like me is excruciating.I so wanna go there religiously on every night.



Blood franchise and Nurarihyon No Mago make a epic comeback.











Spouting,
Silent Gazer

Comments

  1. hey dude.
    somehow feeling good to know that you're all good in the campus.

    hope to see you soon. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十