School days again

The test result finally comes out. Well, at least it's better than what I expected except for one or two subjects that are quite disappointing. My efforts are gone to waste and feeling very down now. My Chinese really pulls my result down even though the teacher is very generous with the marks.

Convergence is happening soon. 9, 10, 11 or 12 worlds will meet together at a single point for the final showdown. Will we survive?

Lately, anger seems to take over me. Everything that at my sight will just piss me off. I have the difficulty to maintain my cool especially when some people start to

  1. fool around
  2. steal each other' pencil case
  3. boast about how they do not want to accept the post but the teacher insist them to do so (such a liar)
  4. lie about they only stay in the committee just to accompany their lonely committee friends (can't they think of some more realistic reasons)
  5. mops over something ridiculous
  6. making silly jokes that reflects their extreme low IQ
  7. sing with all the tones running haphazardly. They should sing at the American Idol to express their talents and then are being shamed in front of millions of audience








This song really moves my heart. Yes and yes to all the questions in the songs.

Perhaps the reading of manga just makes me feel even more lonely. I mean, all the protagonists have such perfect companions in their life. Thay can risk their life just to save the one they care about. Luffy has his loyal strawhat pirate crew : Zoro, Nami, Ussop, Chopper, Brook, Robin, Franky and Sanji. Ichigo is always helped with Gotei 13 and fellow vizards ( all currently decacipitatedby Aizen). And, Natsu always has Happy at his side. I seems to lack of someone like that in my life. Loneliness is consuming me.






The harsh daily life makes me realize that how fragile faith is. A single word or a brief touch can easily shatter the trust. From now on, I decide to stop putting my faith in emotions. Power is the only one that can secure my place in this world and prevent myself from fading to nothingness. My faith towards people had been torn to pieces. I joined the voyage towards the unknown but little did I know my true self resides in the darkness.

"I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness."
Sasuke Uchiha









The colour of my heart is black with despair.

Just happen to see the Korean serial " Cruel Temptation" recently. The way Eun-jae plots revenge against her Ex-husband who tries to kill her is really spectacular. There are so much sorrow and hate in this drama. Of course, scenes of manipulation and exploitation just add to the charm.

And, we are expecting to see a new couple in our class according to a reliable source.

Time is running out. TIK TOK! TIK TOK!
Signed: Kiluyer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十