Can time stops for me?

Looking at the pictures, I realized how small I am among the the other classmates. Perhaps that's why I was called a useless little brat who knows nothing in any organization. A frog under a coconut shell.

Everybody seems to be rushing to be adult. Some "try" to look cool and always rehearse their gaze to attract other (or same) sexes in front of the mirror until the mirror cracks. I pity the mirror for the need to withstand the looks. I use the word "try" because they do not cool at all. Stupid maybe.) A few takes on the path of the so-called emo road. They easily get upset when they encounter some trivial matter that doesn't affect them at all give unnecessary thoughts. Such people are so pathetic to be overwhelmed by emotions. And then, there are some who want to be on the trend by falling in love and have their hearts shattered into pieces. How can these weakling meddle with the most powerful force in this world? O f course, these was always a group that like to classify friends in to first-hand and second-hand. How discriminative they are!

I just want to be a teenager. Carefree and free to do whatever without being reprimanded. I really cherish the adolescence stage. I wasted my childhood without doing anything meaningful. I don't want to the same situation repeats itself.

If I were given a superpower, I would like to gain the power to have sharingan so that I can stop time temporarily. Then, I can rewind my teenage life.

From now on, I will just be more sarcastic as ever and demolish others' pride. I will continue to be everyone's little brother.This can be a disguise to extort secret from others and spread around. Shh....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

即将的三十

Lambast

快乐