In this sleepy holidays, I...

... feel disappointed because someone deliberately forgets to fulfill my wish.

The reason given:

for the greater good.



... thank God for allowing me to see the truth behind the mask.

Just like Professor Dumbledore once said, "Truth is a beautiful yet terrible thing".

The truth entwines with so much lies and weaknesses. Should I sever the bonds?



... have the shock of my life. The reality I believe is just a mere illusion. Still can't believe that

sad story happens to the closed ones. May they are blessed.



... got a feeling that something bad is going to happen. Secrets will be unveiled soon.

Comments

  1. OO..... hope it's not me......
    anything that will sacrifices kiluyer for greater good????
    i think it will be restoring humanity.......

    lolz....... stay calm and cool.... chill and relax..... smilez....

    XOXO
    http://stupiakboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

即将的三十

Lambast

快乐