Kids or Monsters

Last week, there was a CNY visit to orphanage. It was expected to be small, dingy and dark with pressing atmosphere. We all feel sorry for the orphans.

But, all the sorry feeling vanishes when we saw a few teenage girls playing with their own laptops. Wow, they are richer than many of us. And then, there were some kids in the primary school age just keep brandishing their hand phones and use them wherever they went. I can't help to say that they are more fortunate than us in the sense of material.

The game session was a complete fiasco. A girl with fierce face voiced loudly that she will not play the game that she has played before (aka music chair) forcing us to make impromptu plan by changing the game. The teacher works hard to conceal her disapprove of the committee mainly because she is eying her children is running all over the place. The committee has to put much effort to persuade the troubled girl to play.

And then , the same girl spoke again when we decide to give presents.She said," what's the point? Presents will never reach my place anyway." Serves her right. The teacher's mother -I know you are wondering if this is a family visit- tried to give her comfort to the unworthy girl. She roughly brushed the elder's hand off and rubbed her portion of face that had been touched. Maybe this was in her gene.

Finally, the kids went out to play at the playground. Some said that this reminds them of their childhood. I just happened to see a zoo full of monkeys.

The week sucks as ever. Some tuitions are comparable to the night market. They just won't stop talking about the hairstyles they are going to try (which I think will never work considering their looks) and the funny (or idiotic) videos thay had watched. The noise really piss me off. The teacher's voice is inaudible meaning my fees are being wasted.

Worst of all, I met one person that states openly that I cannot be trusted and can't do anything right. He even take some drastic actions and violate my rights. I hope that I have a club to knock him. Maybe, next year, I won't see him again. Hurray!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

即将的三十

Lambast

快乐