Ironic tales

Hobey-Ho!

I really need someone to help me out now. BUT, one is consumed by rage, the other is burdened by tonnes by pressure. The third races for popularity and another is the third's "Yes" man. As for the females, they are REALLY terrifying but they are hot ( I was forced to say this to postpone my death sentence). I really need to make a smart choice.

Sometimes, I find that talking to some friendly classmates is way easier to talk with the so-called friends. At least, they are willing to mingle with me rather than asking me to bow down to them to ask them to utter a word. Such ironic.

In this damn holidays, I have to busy myself with learning how to drive. Whats more, I am such a slow-learner. Aside from nearly thrashing several pedestrians, hitting bumpers all the time, almost flying over a cliff, having a close shave in crashing into a car, everything seems to be quite OK.

I know this is a lazy post but I really had nothin to express.


Wondering,
Lorenzic Anarchism


P.S. I expect something to happen soon. Don't disappoint me now.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十