Reject



Mirror mirror on the wall, whos the foul beast rejected by all? Most expectantly, my image pop up on the dusty glass surface.

The first rejection: scholarship. The string of Harap maaf, Dukacita, Sorry, Not Shortlisted and Regretted is disheartening for my weary eyes. Unfavorable replies( in some cases, zero response) speak for my incompetence. Perhaps I am not fit to be the candidate for the deserving competition.

The second rejection: sympathy. It's finally dawned on me that I am a cold and inhumane person. I can empatize with anyone if it means knowing exactly what people are currently possessing and their depth. Sadly, I am unable to relate to them or even sympathize with them. Albeit how deeply I am touched, I still think like a separate being.

The third rejection: pleasantry. I never sugar-coating or advertising as it just too fake for me. I am frank with everyone speaking my thoughts with no concealment. I am thankful because everyone are frank with me because they can create thousands of my weaknesses when I did wrong. Maybe I'm too mean at times.
A: Why are u so mean?
B: I am insecure. I need to make myself happy.
That is the answer from me because it is copied from any psychology books. Nobody will believe me that I am being honest anyway.

I think I will miss all the past belongings that I have in my closet. Discarding them away is painful but necessary. I dispose of anything that doesn't recognizes my importance and functionality or forsake my service. Off to the rubbish tank. This is the last goodbye.



错过是最好的解决方法。距离是最佳的联系保温剂。








Resize,
Silent Gazer.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十