Post



To me, feast is food, chat, drink and the cycle continues. This week is so full of gatherings, feast and eat-outs resulting in my rounder stomach. My bad habit of overeating is taking its toll on me. Just this week, the toothache-fever-stomachache routine strikes mercilessly for at least three days. Since it's so tiring, I am resort to the natural curing method---------- sweating. No medicine or drugs, I healed miraculously. Jolt of joy. My slumber state is awakened by a kiss of perspiration.



Nevertheless, the worst thing of attending merriment is you are hungrier than home eating. When I eat with a specific family, I always have to search for food upon reaching home. Whenever the dish is served, they take the lead and only bones are left after it departs from their seat, literally. Please, they are not some wild people dying for food. This time, I have enough. When history repeats itself, I reached across the food and exclaimed loudly that there was no flesh left. Soon after, they let me the first one to take the food. I am so proud of myself. All the lights converge on me.



Recently, everyone's mood run high. The most anticipating moment ( the appearance of certain shifting in and out link) seems to have its debut later and later. It's like hanging some tantalizing meat in front of a pack of starving wolves. Seen but never reach. I really hope it will be disclosed soon because I need to answer my diploma acceptance letter in a fortnight. Crossing my finger, I wish the result will not compel me to be the one who shrieked "THAT SHOULD BE ME."



After watching a singing competition ( my parents favourite), I have to say they are brave. Their guts really amaze me. Look for the real meaning. I am just not really into it.



Man, these pro players must have the fastest hand, premonition ability and super memory. Invoker becomes so awesome in their hand. Triple kill every time.





Grand appearance. Maxed up vocal skills.












Pending,
Silent Gazer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十

快乐