Plus



How dare you, irresponsible pet owners? Your lack of control towards your pet disturbs the tranquility of the neighborhood. The deafening bark and growl that are often being emitted usually at the midnight hour have wakened many from their crucial slumber. The funny thing is that the bark accelerates to the highest pitch whenever the owners return, who always arrive at the threshold of their house at the latest hour of the day. I have suffered enough sleepless night due to these uncontrolled bark which proves to be detrimental to my concentration especially during my most important public exam period. Their laziness is such a menance. Cleaning the poop is only done in the morning once which is never enough due to the sheer number of their pets. Perhaps they do need a little reminder of what it means to keep a pet. Animal lovers, please hold no grudge against me.



American Idol is sure a real buzz lately. The new panel of judges adds a new tone to the much anticipated star search. Steven Tyler is real funny and Jennifer Lopez gorgeous as always. I miss Simon Cowell"s appearance and sharp tongue. Just hope that the show will produce more perfect idol to boost the music industry.



Insomnia is troubling me lately. Drowsiness come and go but my eyes refuse to shut at all. Being wide awake is all I can do all day.



Crystal Bowersox' voice rocks.









Winding,
Silent Gazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

即将的三十

Lambast

快乐