ADJ

Adjectives are the words which describe the state, the colour, attitude, size and magnitude of something.

JUBILANT

It has been a long time since I have been discarding my belongings from the bookshelves. All the textbooks, reference books, exercise books, notes, tips and question bank are now tied up and left in a corner waiting to be dumped or recycled. Throwing all those books is like discarding some of my old self. The desperation when facing a confusing Add Maths papers, feeling of hatred when staring down the plummeting English mark, displeasure while skimming through the harder than stereotyped Chinese tasks, bitter memories of History, pressuring emotion due to the fierce competition of BM and also the other massive breakdown for the other subjects are now miles way from me. I felt a sudden jolt of relief after all the hustle and bustle of school life.

SAD

Sorrow is unbearable when I flipped through the leaflet( being forced by parents). So far, none of the courses are within my capability and interest. I await a new headache in a few couple months. No thanks to the tertiary education.



AFFECTIONATE

Love is beyond my reach. I mean, the romantic one. The rhythm of love are yet to be orchestrated.



REALISTIC

If you have been watching the reality show for a while, surely there will be a person who will give the reason -------- " I come here to win the competition not making friends." And they think it can compensate for their uncouth and arrogant behaviour. Squabbles and fights are a good form of entertainment. However, when did people start to forget to be sweet to others.



OBEDIENT

We are told to be obedient all the time. Even I find it most annoying when people demand you to be obedient at all times but your orders are being ignored totally. Normally, I would have just create a tantrum and scream at my top voice to stamp down those who think they have done enough for some tasks. People start to find that it's better to be a yes man in front of me but switched to negative behind me. I must try to control the temper and have everything concealed in my heart and then backstabbing begins. People are more forgiving to these stuff. They can keep their face.



MANIACAL

We are all maniacs. The symphathetic maniacs, goody maniacs, strict maniacs and power-crazed maniac, justice maniacs, caring maniacs and considerate maniac. Let's raise our glass for a toast to the year 2011 ruled by maniacs.




Have a good day.




Way,
Silent Gazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

即将的三十

Lambast

快乐