Inspired By Greek


Some words spoken by these characters are really inspiring.

Rusty once said this," For so long, I have studied just to get a good result until I forget my purpose to study. Now, I remembered why I study. I just love to study". This is just like a knock on my head. In the past, I am so concerned about my result thinking solely of competition. I was so overwhelmed by the results until I become emotionally challenged.

And then, here's the TOP 3 of the most despicable people that i am most unfortunate to come across:


3) The girl who hates those who go to tuition. She always thinks that she is the most formidable person just because she never go for any tuition. Whenever one uses tuition as an excuse for their absence, she shows the most unpleasant face and says that word"tuition" again and again as if her voice is so melodious. It's a complete yuck. Her previous good results is mainly due to the favoritism. She has the biggest shock in her life when one teacher is telling her that she has been doing the wrong thing all this while. Right now, she has been in down mood because she has been dethroned as the teacher's pet by others.


She loves to walk with her owners.

2) The fake person who likes to act in front of others. This person often deliberately ignores his friend and flies towards the popular group which he does not fit in at all to impress his girlfriend. Just thinking of the image makes me vomit.


He loves to wear a mask like this.

1) The big headed disease strikes one of my close ones. I am surprised many people thinks the same way as I do. Even the most forgiving one can't seem to tolerate him anymore. He inherits the second one personality and some more. He now a club fanatic and just spend time with all the club friends. Only when the club friends are not around, then he would stay behind to be with us. All the cheerful stuff he would shared with the club. He follows every single advice of the club friends which often worsen the problem more. When we give a more effective advice, he ignores us. When problem arises, then he comes crawling back to us. Even though he seems friendly with us, he does not treat us like an equal, more like an inferior. He now always try to avoid being with us becuz he thinks that we are lowering his reputation. And every word he said keeps showing how brilliant he is and how dumb we are. Moreover, he always become defensive when we try to point out his most obvious mistake and be "emo" again. Furthermore, he always blames others for what he has done so openly. One friend of mine is so pissed off right now. he now acts like a boss in every club meetings and only talks with those of high power and clearly distance himself from us. THE MOST UNFORGIVING THING IS THAT HE RIDICULES THE TOUGHEST ONE AMONG US. HE KEEPS THINKING THAT HE IS A LUNATIC. PLEASE UNDERSTAND HOW STRONG HE IS TO OVERCOME HOME AND SCHOOL CONFLICT BEFORE MAKING ANY JUDGEMENT.


A good resemblance of him.


I sincerely hope that these people reflect on themselves and stop these behaviour immediately. The book is turning me into a good person. I don't like it. I should encourage them to continue with it.







Change,
Lorenzic anarchism.

Comments

  1. LOrenzic Anarchism!!!!
    nice name you have there.... anyone suggested this good name to you?? lol.....

    well, starting to change to a good person ha?? *like*

    XOXO
    B.J.A

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十