In this reciprocal world where logic governs nothing and chaos is the ruler, the pendulum starts to oscillate. I realize ....

The closest is the furthest

The hottest is the coldest

The kindest is the most wicked

The one that knows me most is the foe

The one that helps me is the one that hopes for my destruction

The one I love most is the one that hate me most

The one I help most is the one that treats me as nothing

The one that I despised most is the most friendly people

Strong heart is the weakest when the flood of emotion descends

Reality turns illusion in just a flash

Thanks Adraxias for showing me how my life is such a inconsolable ruin and upgrading my depression into the maximum level.

"One always use rage to protect oneself. Learning taijutsu to weaponize oneself and transforming one into an unapproachable porcupine. But, no matter how many barriers around one, the heart is still as weak as before."
He Yan Feng

Tut, tut! Looks like an ungrateful girl is on the move. Well, she always grumble about how her parents don't understand her. She wants to join all the religious activities in her church but to no avail. I am not criticising the religion but the one who has yet learn the true meaning of religion. She has never put herself in her parents' shoes. Maybe she was forbidden because she cannot divide her time equally. IF SHE CAN LOVE THE OTHERS, WHY CAN'T SHE LOVE HER FAMILY FIRST BY SIMPLY MAKING THEM UNDERSTAND? Just stop complaining and start showing her worthiness. Some said He will not give her a sure-to-fail obstacle. But, if her habit persists, she will surely fail. I have seen so much fanatics that cares more of others than their own families to the degree of hating them. I just don't get them.

The wheel of fortune is turning. Sadly, they are turning into my relatives.


Wish,
Kiluyer


P.S. Someone is having a skyscraper nose. It's time to cut down that person's ego.




Comments

  1. always with those kind of anarchistic views huh?????
    le me give you a name

    "Lorenzic Anarchism"....

    hope to see you use that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十