Lonely



My ambivalence towards separation is unambiguous. One by one, our bonds are severed with no mercy because this is the real life. When all of us are segregated, the common link between us has faded more and more. No more mutual topic and understanding. Every congregation is chockablock with uncertain awkwardness. Notwithstanding, it is the time to evaluate myself the second time on my adapting prowess. The first transition from primary to secondary requires me a presemester test and three months to gather a group. I wonder how long does it takes this time. I hope I am not in the state of catatonia or emotional breakdown until then.



The phantasm is persistent. The emergent deployment of multi-faceted solution left is to peel off my self-conscience bit by bit. The sole thorn encumbering my path is the trepidation that depredates on my chutzpah. The time has arrived for me to be self-indulgent and become a dissolute wastrel to boost my immunity towards the deprecation of peers. No longer do I have to employ an ersatz face or belie my tableau. The period to be pigeon-liver is over. The itinerary to be Argus-eyed and vigil has started. Let's move like a jagger.



My impedimenta is mounting high. With the unknown element has encroached into my territory. I should take my refuge in the ashram. When double-dealing and blow backs are in affluence, inner peace will purify my soul and bring me into a brand new map.



Put our hands up to welcome 2PM. ( a mix of like a G6 and bigbang)








Simple,
Silent Gazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十