Memorable pieces

First of all, this week sucks as ever. After being tormented by Bi, Bm and History, my mind becomes more empty than hollow. I think I might have just fail everything.

There are people in this world who enjoy being alone. But isn't a single person who can bear solitude.
Makarov

A reminder to many what it means to be alone and what does not meant by solitude.


Sasori, your strength because of your soul and not in spite of it. You tried to erase it, to become a puppet yourself, but couldn't changed completely. I know this because you put your heart and soul into the puppets you created. That's the part of them that never rots or decays. Now you have got your original body but you sunk to level of puppets you used to control. You were supposed to be a top class ninja puppeteer. Not a worthless nobody who lets someone to pull the strings.
Kankuro ( in the recent successful capture of Deidara and Sasori)

It knocks my head to follow my own way and not be the slave of others.


The song that attracts me the world of Japanese music.



The melody that commemorate the King Of Pop.



Hell breaks loose on December 4 in the latest installment of Bleach movies.




A much more realistic vampire film than Twilight saga

.





Tiring,
Silent Gazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

即将的三十

Lambast

快乐