Humour me

All of us face perennial problems. Schools, studies, homework, height, weight, hair, skin, pressure, results, love triangle, peers, bullies, appliance damage and weather just to name a few. We never know the outcome as everything is in the fate's hand.

The SPM exam is daunting. I was hoping the exam was sooner so that I can have my holidays faster. I miss my car driving period, Heroes and future phone. As usual, intensive revision is underway and whatever happens nothing can take my TV or internet time away, ever. My eyes are getting heavy as the pages of biology and history are being flipped. Physics diagrams and chemical equations are aliens to me. Chinese is near the brink of hopelessness. In the case of Malay and English, it is apparent that tonnes of genius clearly outsmart my passable skills which means lower marks. Maths and Add Maths are clearly out of reach for my careless eyes.

All I need now is a little humour to brighten up my day. Now, I realize humour is everywhere. It is simple and clean without any preservatives.



Life has its sense of humour. In my life, everything I do was always added with a negative sign. For instance, I thought I have done quite a good job in Add Maths but the result I get 60 for my paper 2 once. And then, I really think that I have messed up my English this time and the A mark I obtained really make my hair stands. All the good days I anticipated often ends up badly but the lousy mood day always make me happier in the end. My life is full of twist. Hmm. Maybe I should think of a perfect nightmare so that I can have my sweet dreams tonight.





Here are some funny pictures.












PS A big Thank You for those who have been carrying all my things to me this week, especially L who have to carry that big box to the tuition centre for me.

Laughing,
Silent Gazer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

即将的三十

Lambast

快乐