Dread

I always wonder what will happen if I were to die??? I think I must have been crazy to think about this.

Let's see. When I die, I will become a collection of skeleton after I become the feast of all the decomposers. And then, I will have a Rest In Peace stone at the top of my grave. If you think the other way, you can easily see that RIP means Rise If Possible meaning becoming a zombie and terrorize others like my other kin in Resident Evil is an inevitable afterlife for me.

As for family, I think they will be very happy to finally have a good night slumber. ( I normally watch television until after 12 midnight which poses noise pollution for them). And my parents will be freed from their burden to send across the town for all my tuition. As for my sister, she has all the TV, PC, cars and all the other properties for herself. NO!!! This just reminds me not to die so early,

In the school, a few teachers might just have their blood pressure to be return to normal after the negative feedback mechanism detects the loss of stimulus. I am like a loanshark when the test papers are returned. Of course, friends are relieved to know that:
  • their secrets die with me
  • no one to reprimand them for their insurgency
  • nobody to shame them anymore for being in their company
  • the unreasonable demands ceases
For Mother Earth, I have done my part for a greener planet.

LESS
  • A lifetime less carbon dioxide emission, less ozone depletion (zero air conditioners usage), less risk of animal extinction ( I am more of a carnivore than omnivore)
MORE
  • more humus for the plants, more vacant place to fill future citizens, more trees for everyone ( I have indiscriminate use for paper)
DEATH IS EASY. LIFE IS HARD

This is the foreword in Crossing Jordan. But, I still prefer the latter. and sometimes, I just wonder....

This is the last week of holiday and Onepiece is still on holiday. It sucks but the other three manga made it up for the absence.

In Bleach, the epic battle takes up the heat.

Sosuke Aizen, the trancendent hollow @ shinigami

VS


Ichigo in Getsuga form.
The price- loss of shinigami power

A shocking truth is revealed about Madara ( who lost one eye in the clash with Konan) and First Hokage.
A mage who passively reaps life from any living organisms around him approaches Natsu and Fairy Tail is about to be disbanded???

Some people love to go solo.....



They want to shed their tears.....



To plainly mop over their shady personality....



Their unrequited love is gone.....



Leaving only exams and numbers of A to mind....



Digital world is another alternative...



Have a taste of korea mammamia









Ps. Thanks to mangastream and bleachwiki for providing such vivid image.


Prechool reopening moody,
Silent Gazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十