Bass

Damn it, my TV set is down again. This means another tiring jogging up and down the staircase to switch the channel. Sigh..... As if it isn't torturing enough, I am officially stuck in the house for the whole two week with tonnes of homework which is so tiring. I think it's better if I ask Zoro for duplication after school reopens. I am so much envy some "eh-hem" school's students who are so free. They seem to spend all their time playing sports, watching movies in cinemas, pay friendly visit to others' or sing karaoke. Aaargh, I can't take it anymore......

Recently, I am just so into Final Fantasy. Don't get me wrong. I only played until the sixth series. My PC can't support any advance series than that.

This is the Limit Break Of Cloud in Advent Children Complete ( addition to the one we are familiar with)



For this particular part, anime has really outstripped manga in terms of battle in tensity and action.



Some say the apocalypse is coming near.....



Our future is already taken away by the judgment day......



Strong people refuse to give up........



Is it their love for everyone that keeps them going on?












Lying,
Silent Gazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

即将的三十

Lambast

快乐