Silence

It's quite rowdy lately in our class. Everyone has their deafening outbursts after taking a false step and plunge to their death. Welcome to the electronic playground that gives such colourful synaptic landscape of the our sky. It's so bored lately. The other students from other schools are having their respective exams and just keep showing off how diligent they are by placing a thick reference book in front of them with with their hands texting using a handphone underneath it. I feel so ashamed at my laziness.


Sylar, one of the most powerful evolved humans rivalling time-travelling Hiro and earth bender Samuel, possesses the power of intuitive aptitude. He has the power to determine how things actually work just by looking. After Chandra Suresh introduced the concept of evoved human to him, he began extracting brain from others for examination and gain their abilities and at the same time show much more proficiency in using the power then the original users due to his understanding. His killing spree persists as he is unable to overcome the "hunger" which induces obsession in him. As the series continues, the reality finally dawned upon him that he fears to be alone and works along with Peter to change for better.

His current acquired power:
  • rapid cellular regeneration
  • alchemy
  • clairsentience
  • sound manipulation
  • electric manipulation
  • lie detection
  • imprinting
  • shape shifting
  • empathy
  • flight
  • disintegration
When people lose someone and try to win them back , they always greet them by saying.....



And then, they hypothesise .....



Got the right amount of leather
And I'm doing me up with a black coloured liner
And I'm working my strut but I know it don't matter
All we need in this world is some love

There's a thin line between the dark side,
And the light side, baby tonight
It's a struggle gotta rumble, tryin'a find it

[Chorus:]
But if I had you,
That would be the only thing I'd ever need
Yeah if I had you,
Then money, fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you,
Life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy
Yeah, if I had you
You y-y-y-y-you y-y-y-y-y-you y-y-y-y-y-you
If I had you


Nothing will be impossible...



I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did, I did

And you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot
I did

And now when all is done
There is nothing to say
You have gone and so effortlessly
You have won
You can go ahead tell them

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof tops
Write it on the sky line
All we had is gone now

Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible


But, the truth is they just lie.



Lying next to you
Wishing I could disappear
Let you fall asleep
And vanish out into thin air

It's the elephant in the room
And we pretend that we don't see it
It's the avalanche that looms above our heads
And we don't believe it

Trying to be perfect
Trying not to let you down
Honesty is honestly
The hardest thing for me right now
While the floors underneath our feet
Are crumbling, the walls we built together tumbling
I still stand here holding up the roof
Cause it's easier than telling the truth













Ps: I got the lyrics from the A-Z LYRICS UNIVERSE
Ragnarok,
Silent Gazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十