Clumped

It's a good light for this week that I have again meet with an old friend who are still in good speaking terms. At the very least, he is not like some who " accidentally" flaunting his or her beauty, wealth and I-pods.

And, of course, I have a very educational conversation with a very promising teacher.
These are the teacher's opinion regarding me :
  • dead reading book + reading dead book ( direct Chinese translation)
  • a delicate flower in the greenhouse
  • a no-brainier in solving problem
  • a good-for-nothing to the society
Well, I thanked her for her productive comments. What can I say, I am truly a bad ass.

History, Biology and Chemistry tests are approaching. As no preparation is heeded, I might as well polish my skill in cheating. If only someone beside me is careless enough to reveal the answer during the PBK first exam, i would not have such depressing results. Sigh....

Darkness is tainting the mother of light.....



Is it our neglect becoming the catalyst for the depredation???



However, no one says, " The name of culprit shall be mine to take!"



We are not foolish enough to give away our dreams....













Preparing,
Silent Gazer

Comments

  1. i KNOW WHICH TEACHER THAT WAS!!!!!
    haiya, don't care about her la.... you're awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十