Maganimous week

Recently, I am engaged in an uncommon war in the class. Normally, we need to take a stroll to the computer lab for chemistry lessons. Since it was free-sitting with first come first serve basis, I need to dash to that place even before the class starts to secure one of the front seat. It was tiring to keep out those soil royals from snatching our group's seats. So far, I have bested them for a week. But, they had decided to be daring enough to sit at the most front seat which is occupied by the scary girl group from our class (only become dangerous when uh-hum group snatched their seat) They are like the Mean Girls in Gossip Girl and no one should sit above them at the Stair ( in this case the front table). They picked the wrong girls to mess with.

I think it is necessary to sit at the front since is was so loud at the back. What infuriates me is that some people don't even want to sit at the reserved seat. Fine by me, at least I tried to be friendly.

Just pay a visit to the Pesaka Special School today. It is way better than the last visit I went with Red Crescent which is mainly fooling around with face painting and being scolded for no reason by the committee members. This time, we become the volunteers for the Family Day at there. It was fun to help them distributing the presents, being the presenter for the game and explaining to the parents, learn sign language and others. It was a worthwhile experience.

One important lesson I learnt this week is that allowing something to lose from your grasp is harder than keeping a tight strain over it. I lose so much precious things this year and still trying to get over it. Maybe I should cry to release all the misery because angels cry as well.



I couldn't have prepared myself for this fall
Shattered in pieces, curled on the floor
Super natural love conquers all
Remember we used to touch the sky
And lighting don't strike the same place twice
When you and I said goodbye
I felt the angels cry
True love's a gift but we let it drift in a storm
Every night I feel the angels cry

Don't waste each tear.



In each tear
There's a lesson, (there's a lesson)
Make you wiser than before (wiser)
Makes you stronger than you know (stronger)
In each tear (each tear)
Brings you closer to your dreams
No mistake, no heartbreak
Can take away what you're meant to be

They are like the petals of diamond flower.



Look down on the tears and you will sleep with a broken heart.



So tonight, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you
Tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you

I'm gonna hold on to the times that we had tonight

I'm gonna find a way to make it without you



Here's the champion for this week's Music Bank K-Chart.



Great song!!!







Addicted,
Silent Gazer


PS I found out a website that have full episode of all season of Heroes. A nice HERO week for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

即将的三十

Lambast

快乐