Rainy Days

Such a wet week for all of us. It has been raining like crazy for a couple of days. Not that it has bother me at all since my TV set is spoilt. Now, I will miss all the action in the World Cup semi-finals and finals. Aargh!!!

Things you should be doing during the rain:

-Listen to the loud and almighty thunder




-Dance in the rain




-Fly with the wind



-Have a romantic date on the rain



-Sing and practise alchemy in the tunes of the rain



-Mourn for any loss and be thankful for having a person to acknowledge your presence



-And, my favourite, turn in for the night and have a good sleep


In this week, I learnt one important lesson ------- "LESS TALK, MORE WORK". At times, I discovered that some people are way hypersensitive and close-minded. The whole world is their touchy subjects. It is suffocating for the rest of us to even talk to these guys. You can see their faces change colour in a blink of an eye. What's more, they themselves like to criticize other people but storm away whenever we make jokes about them. I have tried to to converse less with these people and at least we are still in good term.

Now, I can finally see through somebodies. People pretend to like them but loathe them in their hearts. Well, I guess acting is the best way to avoid any awkward situations.

Planning on hiatus.
Considering going skinhead.
Contemplating a severe change.




Pride,
Lorenzic Anarchism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十