The CNY is coming to an end. The dreadful approach of the school is coming near bringing along the exam demon. I haven't started my revision yet. I think i might just fail everything again. After all, continual effort does not help much in my results because favourism counts.

The feeling of boredom starts to sink in. This year, many people are not around. The number of visits drops drastically. Everyday, I am forced to stay at home and do nothing. I think I will die of boredom. Maybe it will become one-of-a-kind obituary.

Worst of all, my angpau money has decreased by many percentage. Maybe some adults are either having Alzheimer disease or being poverty- stricken (due to the economy crisis that never seems to end) or act stingy. The latter case is most likely. I don't mind even a 10 cent. Of course, money-faced people like me will sure show disappointment on the face. But, disappointment is better than resentment and being called poor is better than called cheap.

Now, I can't buy the the gadgets I always wanted. I need to wait another year again. Sigh ......

Now I remember someone broke the promise. Promises are meant to be broken. Nevertheless, that someone will pay dearly until broke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

即将的三十

Lambast

快乐