Priggish John Doe

As if facing a non-stop cavalcade of three different archetypes of examination is not bad enough, flu has come to haunt me at this juncture and reach its acme of malignant growth at that fated day stripping me off any processing skills. I am gonna be so dead for those three exams. Countless careless mistakes in Biology, cliche irrelevant layout of arguments and complete fiasco in calculus. These reminds me so much of the phobia, whom mere simulacrum has outmatched my mind far too many times. Hello, phobia. No thanks for meddling my mind.


SCIENCEPHOBIA

I have always head-over-heels in love with science ab initio. The use of sophisticated wholesome logistics to disprove those oppressive orthodox religion perspective and uncover the so-called supernatural phenomenon has led us to practice the heterodox means that would have bewildered our consanguineous ancestor. The likes of Don Quixote deem it as a ideal way of human nature for self=satisfaction. Cassandras proposed the augur that the society is in the process of metamorphosis into cyberpunk community. After getting two parallel failures in Biology and Physics first trails, I face these players of skulduggery with con amore nevermore. At times they resort to use strategem to let my trust refreshed de novo, and then drag me down again to the nadir. The traumatic outcome has confirmed my conjecture that the scientific peregrination is all skulls and crossbones. The nascent mindblock fearmonger that linger in every exam is driving me crazy. The destitude of chutzpah fails my hand to illustrate the photocopied materials in my head. With incessant insidious and perfidious science and technology subject on the line and literature bears Mickey Mouse significance, I can almost sense the imminent Godspeed and the ragnarok of my intelligence. The only option now is to stay cool.



The evanescent rain has accustomed to the heel-for-leather speed enervating my strength to nada. I hope the heaven will cast the holy blessing and let it rain.





Introspect,
Silent Gazer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十