Linear

My first inhalation of Kuching air is ....... smoky. The very stereotyped night view is obscured by the mystique shades of grey that environ the coruscating stars and diminish the majesty of the constellation. The usual hypnotic flight is spiced up by the turbulent quasi "roller-coaster" experience which just complicates my slumber. Back at the hometown, the usual torpor strikes again with all the absence of my usual compatriots who have decided to spend the holiday in foreign vicinity. Damn, here I am stuck in the nonchalant routine in an apathy entourage while preparing for the impending three sciences test which are ruled by Byzantine complexity.

My fervor towards language has reached a total stalemate. Perhaps my state of mind is haunted by the prejudicial castigation that victimizes an amigo not so long ago. Just a piece of mind from a maniacal crook who suffered a severe mind block. The heart just skips a beat from the horrendous amount of tasks waiting ahead.







Rejuvenate,
Silent Gazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十