Lost n Found, anyone?



Lost & Found sign. Relief. Miracle. Blessing. For those who lost their belongings, this sign may be their saviour that emasculate the pain. For the rest of us, this is just another nuisance that appears frequently in English test paper. Couple more days to go for the result. It's time to prepare a bucket for my sad tears.

People are the easiest and hardest to be lost. With the recent blooming of Facebook, finding lost people now is at our convenience. In my case, I found them, lost them, found them again but lost the connection reducing us to mere strangers and enemies. Mortal alert.

Lost is dangerous. We may lost in lust, lost in violence, lost in mystery.



Losing sanity, feeling and conscience is lethal. For proof, feel free to search for Battle Royale in Wikipedia. Viewer discretion is advised.



I lost my grip on my emotion. Compassion and passion are absent. Living like a hollow puppet that walks across the surface of the Earth. Now, I'm on my quest to rediscover their whereabouts. Above the stairs. Beneath the shadow. Between the pages. There will be a hint.

Can't get enough of Big Bang.







Clearing,
Silent Gazer.

P/s Siphoning the poison from the mind is exhausting. More prayer with the earthquake victims. Justin Bieber says this----------
Ohh Ohh Ohh .. and I pray
I just cant sleep tonight.
Knowing that things aint right.
Its in the papers, its on the tv, its everywhere that I go.
Children are crying.
Soldiers are dying
Some people don't have a home
But I know there's sunshine behind that rain
I know there's good times behind that pain, hey
Can you tell me how I can make a change
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十