Matter

This week, I was totally crushed. The behemoth-shaped opponent caught my hands, swing me around and threw me across the arena. While I was struggling to gain my footing, he bombarded into me causing me to fly backwards knocking my head against the barbed wires. While he was standing with his head turns sideways, I tried to jump across him but my leg was caught once again and next moment, I was sent plummeting down the hard rubble. This is just what I felt when I was browsing through the Biology papers.

The Chinese papers are coming near. Again, Malaysia has a very weird phenomenon. While most students seem to obtain a exceptionally good grade in BM and English, the percentage of students gaining the highest grade in Chinese seem to only reach less than two digit numbers.
Well, there are actually few advantages for learning Chinese:
  • Emphatic skills. We are often required to pees into the author's and the characters' heart and mark down the correct emotion.
  • Omnisentient abilities. Deciphering the history within a few lines and digging the meaning of ancient text which we never read before. The experts need at least a decade to grant the modern meaning while we need to complete in what like ten minutes.
  • Legilimency. Reading minds and giving the true thoughts of everyone in a limited amount of time is a must.
Last week is the final parting for someone. I really thank the blessing and farewell bidding from N. After all, he is the first.



Friends that sit down and listen to the problem. Mates which always stand behind you. Peers which contribute the lifetime support. Pals that gives advices and guidance. Those are truly the confession of a friend.



Of course, a big congratulation to Richard and Richard, the victorious pair of TARA.



JB's new voice.



Tron. Wow.



More transformers.






Pacing,
Silent Gazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十