Childhood memories

Recently, the wind of Pokemon swept across the class. This reminds me how I used to be so crazy with Pokemon, These are the Pokemon I liked:

In Kanto,
1. Charizard2. Gyarados3. Aerodactyl4. Dragonite5. Mewtwo6. Nidoking
In Johto,
1)Kingdra

2)Scizor



3) Tyranitar4) Lugia5) Ho-oh6) Feraligatr
In Hoenn,

1.Sceptile2.Salamance3. Flygon
4. Milotic5. Latios6. Rayquaza
In Sinnoh,

1.Giratina2. Arceus3. Darkrai4. Honchkrow5. Palkia6. Lucario





This brings back so much memories.

Liars are everywhere. Every words, syllable and phrases are just mere lies. And then, some are such terrible liars exposing the truth at every inch. The labyrinth where the truth trophy lies is so hard to reach with each turns more and more liars pop out. All the stories has such variations and very diverse sides. I can't believe anyone anymore. The enemy in hiding is ensnaring us with its deadly vines.

I'm so tired in my path to form the alliance. I just can't take it anymore. Maybe this is the punishment for my crime.




Regret.
Lorenzic Anarchism

Comments

  1. i pray that you reach the bottom of the whole thing.....
    regardless of who's right and who's wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lambast

即将的三十